Want to try some interesting recipe for your weekend dinner? Then why not try this Crispy Breaded chicken cutlets and I am sure there will be no left overs.
- 2 boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Beaten Eggs
- 1/2 cup Bread crumbs (plain or seasoned)
- 1/2 cup All purpose Flour
- 2 cups Vegetable oil
- Freshly ground Black Pepper
First let us keep the ingredients ready in order avoid last-minute hazzles.
1) To start with the preparations, you need three wide and shallow bowls.
2) Add flour to one bowl, sprinkle few salt, pepper to the flour and mix well.
3) Take beaten eggs in another wide-mouthed bowl.
4) Fill the third bowl with bread crumbs.
5) Pound the chicken and cut it into 4 cutlets.
6) Season the chicken cutlets with salt and pepper.
All our preparations are over, shall we see the directions on how to prepare this mouth-watering Crispy Breaded chicken cutlets?
1) Take one chicken cutlet, dip it in flour and slightly shake off to remove excess flour.
2) Transfer the flour dipped cutlet to egg mixture and coat it completely.
3) Lift the cutlet slightly above the bowl to let excess drip off.
4) Now, place the cutlet in bread crumbs mixture. Pat it and tun around to coat the cutlet with bread crumbs completely. You can even scoop some bread crumbs and sprinkle on the cutlet for even coating.
5) After all these coating process are complete, transfer the cutlet to a plate and repeat the same process for remaining cutlets.
6) In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium.
7) Lift one cutlet using tongs and gently place it in hot oil.
8) After one side of the cutlet turns crispy and golden brown, flip it around to cook the other side.
It might take 2-3 minutes to get this crispy texture.
9) Remove the cutlet from oil, after the other side turns golden brown.
10) Transfer the cutlet to a paper towel and repeat the same with remaining cutlets.
Crispy Breaded chicken cutlets are ready to be served.