You would always looking for a delicious flavourful dish that would be prepared in a jiffy. Am I right? Yes, your wish is fulfilled in this Easy Grilled Chicken Cutlets. This hot and juicy chicken cutlets will require very less time to cook.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts ( cut into 4 cutlets)
- 3 garlic pods (minced)
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary (minced )
- 2 tablespoons fresh juice
- Black pepper (freshly ground)
1) First what you need to do is, light up one chimney full of charcoal. After the charcoal is fully lit and covered with gray ash, pour the coals on one side of the charcoal grate and spread it.
2) Position the cooking grate and cover grill. Allow it to preheat for 5 minutes.
3) If you are opting the gas grill, set half the burners to the highest heat setting. Then cover the grill and preheat for 10 minutes. Clean and oil the grill grate.
4) In a large bowl, add garlic, lemon juice, rosemary and olive oil and mix them well.
5) Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
6) Transfer half of mixture to another bowl and set aside.
7) Add the chicken breasts to the large bowl containing the herb mixture. Turn the chicken pieces so that the pieces gets coated thoroughly.
8) Place the chicken pieces one by one, directly over the hot side of the grill . Leave it to get cooked by covering.
9) Occasionally rotate the pieces until the chicken is almost completely cooked. You will be able to see only a few pink spots on the top side.
9) Flip chicken pieces and cook them on the other side for about 30 seconds.
10) After it is done, transfer to a serving platter.
While serving, sprinkle the reserved mixture on top of the cooked chicken and serve immediately.